About NANCY HOLLEN
- Colorado Mountains have been my home since 1979.
- Lived in Howard/Salida, Colorado, since 1998.
- Broker Associate with First Colorado Land Office, Inc. since 1998.
- Received GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) designation in 2002.
- Received CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation in 2004.
- President - Chaffee County Board of Realtors 2004-2005 and 2007-2008
- Southeast District Vice President of the Colorado Assn. of Realtors 2005-06 (responsible for overseeing 6 regional Boards).
- Extensive knowledge of home construction and quality, land purchase and usage and home renovation potential.
- Serve Buyers and Sellers in the most ethical and professional manner possible.
- Detail oriented and believe in efficient and personal service.
- Committed to doing everything possible to help Buyers and Sellers achieve their goals and dreams.
- Timely and informative communication is a key factor to make the buying and selling process go smoothly.
- I AM TOTALLY COMMITTED TO HELPING BUYERS AND SELLERS WITH ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISIONS THEY WILL EVER MAKE.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Salida real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Salida areas, please contact me.